This stir fry is a simple side dish with just few ingredients and ready within 30 minutes.
- 3-4 raw bananas cut in roundles
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of oil/ ghee( clarified butter)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Wash peel and cut the raw bananas in roundles. Heat a wok and add in the bananas, salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup of water and boil for 2-3 mins until the bananas are tender.Drain the bananas and keep aside
- Heat the same wok, add in 1 tbsp of oil/ ghee add in the cumin seeds. Once they splutter add in the bananas, toss and fry until brown and crisp.Garnish with coriander leaves and roasted cumin seed powder.